So, it’s time to update your kitchen, bathroom, laundry room or any other space and now you require cabinets. Let us help you make it easier!
How to get started
Gather information for your space.
- Know what room you want to place the cabinets. Some areas we have supplied cabinets for are: kitchens, bathrooms, pantries, mudrooms, living rooms, dining areas, and islands used in shops or restaurants.
- Are you using existing appliances or buying new. Measurements will be needed for the appliances to make sure that the cabinets will fit.
- Do you want your cabinets to go to the ceiling?
- Note any changes you want to your existing kitchen (ie. Garbage/Recycling drawer, pull out spice rack, or wine rack)
- Measure your space – note windows, doors, plumbing, and electrical outlets (visit our website to get full instructions on how to measure your space)
- If it is a renovation, take pictures of your existing space.
How to Contact Us
We have a number of locations around BC to help serve our customers with the Home Office being located in Kelowna BC. Even if you are not located in one of our locations below, we have still helped customers as far north as the Yukon territories and as far east as Saskatchewan. You can contact us by visiting one of our showrooms, thru email, by telephone or through our website at www.sunridgesupply.com
Coming Soon - Spring 2023!
Once you know which of our locations you would like to contact then send:
- Your personal contact information
- Phone number
- Email Address
- The information you have gathered for your space (drawings, pictures, etc)
- Any questions or concerns regarding your space
Once we have received your email, our team will create a Free 3D Plan and Quote for quality wood cabinets that will fit your space. It is really that easy. When you decide to move forward with your order our team will help guide you through the rest of the process.